Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena Acceso a la página principal de la web de la UPCT Web del Campus Mare Nostrum
Geographical Location >Which documents are required?

Which documents are required?

If you are a citizen of the European Union, all you need is a valid passport or a valid identity card. At the internet page of your responsible embassy you will find further information. 

Which documents have to be submitted to the consulate?

Certain countries, which do not belong to the European Union or the European Economic Area, have to obtain a visa from their respective home country, before leaving their country. The Spanish embassy or consulate in your home country is responsible to issue visas.

Please make sure that you have fulfilled the necessary immigration requirements.

We recommend you to contact the Embassy or Consulate, to receive more specific information about the process. 

Documents for International Students

Once you are in Spain, you will receive a student residence permit.

It is important that you have the following documentation available:

  • Your passport
  • A copy of your passport and visa. Make sure that the stamp with your arrival date in Spain is visible on the copy.
  • Documents accrediting that you have been admitted for study purposes. This document will be issued by the responsible faculty or department. 


Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena (UPCT) Cartagena, Murcia, España
CSS validación   WAI Accesibilidad   XHTML validación